Landlords Insurance

Expect more from your insurance.

Cover that leaves you home and dry

As a landlord, standard Home Insurance may not be enough to cover you and your properties. Buildings protection will cover you in the event of a fire or flood, as well as accidental damage to the property itself. On the other side, if you let out a furnished rental property, contents cover can protect any items you have provided for your tenants, from soft furnishings to white and electrical goods. At Jukes Insurance Brokers, we specialise in working with landlords to find cover that suits your personal property portfolio.

Protect your property:

  • Landlords Buildings Cover
  • Landlords Contents Insurance
  • Loss of Rent Cover
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Employers’ Liability
  • Accidental Damage Cover

Get a quote

Call our friendly team on 01527 874092 or fill in our contact form below to talk to a knowledgeable member of the team. We believe in cost savings without compromising on service or quality of cover.

    Independent advice

    With over 250 years of combined experience within our team

    Dedicated claims team

    We’re here for you when it matters most, from quote to claim

    Highly rated

    We have over 2,000 reviews and an average star rating of 4.92

    Why choose us for Landlords Insurance?

    Whether you let out a single property or have a book of properties, by taking away the pressure of finding suitable cover, our dedicated team aim to keep things simple. We’ll take a close look at your properties and business to identify the risks you face to allow us to craft a policy that fits your specific needs.

    Some of the insurers we work with

    You may also be interested in

    Business Insurance

    Home Insurance