Holiday Home Insurance

Expect more from your insurance.

Home away from home

Unlike your permanent residence, a holiday home requires different considerations, as it may be unoccupied for prolonged periods of time. Many standard Home Insurance policies have a limit on the number of days a property can be vacant for it to still be covered. In addition, if you rent out your second home to holidaymakers or friends and family, this is an extra factor to consider with your insurance protection.

Protect your holiday home with:

  • Buildings Only Cover
  • Contents Only Cover
  • Buildings and Contents Combined Cover
  • Unoccupied Property Insurance
  • Liability Insurance

What we can offer:

  • Property Owners Insurance
  • Airbnb Cover
  • Bed & Breakfast Cover
  • Specialist Home Insurance
  • Landlords’ Insurance
  • Listed Buildings Insurance

You may also be interested in Caravan Insurance.

Get a quote

Call our friendly team on 01527 874092 or fill in our contact form below to talk to a knowledgeable member of the team. We believe in cost savings without compromising on service or quality of cover.

    Independent advice

    With over 250 years of combined experience within our team

    Dedicated claims team

    We’re here for you when it matters most, from quote to claim

    Highly rated

    We have over 2,000 reviews and an average star rating of 4.92

    Why choose us for Holiday Home Insurance?

    Whether you visit your holiday property several times a year, only occasionally or let it out, you need insurance that covers you both while you’re there, and while you are not. Founded in 1963, we’ve been working with homeowners for more than 50 years, and our experienced team can help make sure that you have the right cover in place, so you can have complete confidence all year round. Don’t just settle for a standard policy. Protect your corner of paradise with a policy that is tailor-made for you and your property.

    Some of the insurers we work with

    You may also be interested in

    High Net Worth Insurance

    Travel Insurance