Protect your profession with PI Insurance
You may be wondering whether or not you need Professional Indemnity Insurance. Ask yourself this one simple question: ‘do I provide advice to my clients?’ If the answer is ‘yes’, then PI Insurance may be required or advisable. If a client alleges that you have provided inadequate services or advice, without PI Insurance you would be liable for the costs. A PI policy can protect your business by covering any legal costs and compensation awarded to a client as part of a claim.
Protect your business with:
- Breach of Confidentiality or Contract Cover
- Professional Negligence Cover
- Errors and Omissions Cover
- Defamation and Libel Cover
- Legal Expenses Protection